Accounting and Bookkeeping
We provide a comprehensive suite of accounting services that are tailored to meet your specific needs.
More than 100 clients
Ultimate case studies
Leader in the market
Experience since 2012
We provide a comprehensive suite of accounting services that are tailored to meet your specific needs. Our team of experienced professionals can help with budgeting, forecasting, investment management, cashflow planning, and more. We are one of the prominent companies in India that offers accounting outsourcing service at competitive prices. Our services range from bookkeeping, reporting services, budgeting, business analysis, Managing accounts payable and receivable, account reconciliation. We make use of state-of-the-art technology. Good quality is the foundation of our Accountant services. Our team of accounting professional has their accounting concepts crystal clear, and they simply love numbers. They also understand the importance of submitting reports on time and will surely meet the deadline.
Benefits of Working with US
- Monthly/quarterly review with clients
- Tax planning along with bookkeeping
- Help in budgeting
- MIS reporting Customised report as per your Business
- Software can be of your choice
How we work
We collect data on a monthly or quarterly basis (As per your preference), prepare various report and review meeting on monthly or quarterly basis as per requirement.
Step 1: Understanding the requirements and document Requisition
- We provide a checklist of documents which would be required from the client’s end for accounting function.
- Physical Documents are handed over after scanning in a dedicated and organised folder, and digital copies are requested by us using online file transfer or via email
Step 2: Data Entry and Audit of Documents
- The documents would be entered into M3, Yardi and QuickBooks, or Drake Accounting etc. We can store the scanned copy of the source document along with the entry to make it easily accessible and it leaves an audit trail for the entry.
- All the entries would be cross checked and reviewed with the source documents.
- We would personally review all the information and have a look at the entries in case any of them appears to be of abnormal nature.
Step 3: Reporting and Finalisation
- We will have review meetings either monthly or quarterly with you to solve all the queries and plan further steps.
- In order to help you appreciate and analyse how your business is performing, reports such as Ageing analysis, MIS reports, analysis of accounts, Profit and Loss and balance sheet can be provided on a monthly or quarterly or yearly basis as required.